Hummingbird, HDMI Audio Extractor
Sign up for a restock notification!
DescriptionThis HDMI 7.1-Channel Audio Extractor allows you to extract the audio from an HDMI source. It then converts the HDMI-based audio to both Digital Optical S/PDIF (Toslink®) and stereo analog audio signals for use by an amplifier or AV receiver. It has a bandwidth of 10.2Gbps and supports all High Speed HDMI features, including 4K (3840x2160p) video resolution and 3D video.
- Extracts the digital HDMI audio signal from the HDMI input and converts it to channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output
- Audio EDID Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital and Dolby Digital
- Features three audio EDID Settings: Pass-through, 2CH and 5.1CH
- Supports 3D video