How to Install Deadbolt Spade Connectors:
- Unscrew the cap of the Deadbolt Spade Connector.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the center hole of the connector.
- Bend the strands of the speaker wire down around the teeth of the connector.
- Screw the cap back on to secure the spade connector to the speaker wire.
- Your Deadbolt Banana Spade connector is ready.
Spade connectors are a versatile alternative to banana plugs or wire crimps when setting up a modular home entertainment system. Easy to terminate and with a strong, clear connection, these spade connectors make any audio install a breeze.
Deployment is as simple as inserting your speaker wire, tightening down the crimping screws, and then plugging the connector into your audio devices. It couldn't be easier!
Fast-locking technology lets you quickly and easily terminate 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 gauge speaker wire without soldering, crimping, or using screws. Fast-Locking works by using self crimping teeth which securely lock the spade connector to the speaker wire.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29995-6 6 pairs
- SW-29995-1 1 pair
- Deadbolt™ by Sewell
- 45° Spade Connector
- Six Pairs Per Pack
- 24k Gold Plated Brass
- Maximum accepted AWG: 8 AWG (10 AWG suggested)
- Spade "U" Opening: 8.5mm
- Spade "U" Height: 11mm
- Spade Width: 2.3mm
- The Outside Edge of the Connector: 13.85mm
This the best way to Build an audio cable, with this Sewell connector without adding solder to the wire, without add no conductor, What an Awesome way to Build an Audio or Video cable This is the best way to build a cable, thanks for Service. JohnC
I would buy again
My stereo was purchased in1973. 4 Altec speakers a Sansui amp and preamp.None have connections like todays equipment. With a little ingenuity the connections worked. This stereo has never sounded so good. Thank you