Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance frame grabber that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 60 frames per second over USB 3.0.
Note: Epiphan products are subject to special return/warranty policies. See below for more details.
- Capture from DVI sources, or HDMI and VGA sources with a passive converter (included)
- Supports HDMI audio when connected to HDMI sources
- Supports USB3.0 or USB2.0
- Capture at resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60 frames per second
- True 24-bit color and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications, including DirectShow on Windows, QuickTime on Mac OS X, V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux, and Proprietary API interfaces (C/C++, VB 6, C#, Delphi, Java)
- No external power source required
- Durable aluminum enclosure
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Small, about the size of a deck of cards
DVI2USB3.0 Form Factor, Packaging and Interfaces
About the size of a deck of cards, the DVI2USB 3.0’s solid casing is made entirely of aluminum.
Leveraging the speed of USB 3.0 enables a compression free capture at 60 frames per second regardless of video content from virtually any DVI, VGA, or HDMI source.
Using Epiphan or 3 party applications, DVI2USB 3.0 can then broadcast these images over public, private or broadband wireless networks, enabling remote diagnosis of medical, military, and other situations in which a precise image and stable frame rate is required for accurate decision-making.
No software or hardware modifications need to be performed on the source device, which makes the DVI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for the capture of high resolution imagery. And the DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between different locations and integrate into existing systems.
- DVI2USB 3.0 Frame Grabber
- DVI Cable
- DVI to VGA Cable
- HDMI to DVI Adapter
- USB 3.0 Cable (AM to BM)
Epiphan Products Return Policy
Epiphan products are subject to a special return policy: Frame Grabbers may be returned within a 30-day period.
Epiphan products come with a 1 year “repair & return” warranty. You can extend your warranty period to 3 years with our standard Sewell Extended Warranty.
Open-box Epiphan products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Open-box Frame Grabbers can be returned within a 30-day period.
You can rent any of our open-box Epiphan products for 33% of the RETAIL price of the product per month up to the full retail price. These products include a 90-day warranty through Sewell Direct. Sales are final for rent-to-own open-box products.
Mfg. Part Number
- DVI2USB 3.0
Resolution and Framerate
- 640×480 - 60 fps
- 800×600 - 60 fps
- 1024×768 - 60 fps
- 1280×1024 - 30 fps
- 1600×1200 - 30 fps
- 1920×1080 - 30 fps
- 1920×1200 - 30 fps
- Update rate: Frame rate varies depending on content
- 24 bits per pixel - 8:8:8 format
- 16 bits per pixel - 5:6:5 format
- 8 bits per pixel - 3:3:2, 3:2:3, 2:3:3 or 256-grey scale format
- 4 bits per pixel - 16-grey scale format
- Supported video modes: Up to 1920×1200
- LEDs: One LEDs to indicate the status of the DVI2USB 3.0
- (power, readiness, and operation in progress)
- USB 3.0, USB 2.0 (fully backward compatible)
- 6.7" X 4.3" X 1.2" (170X109X30mm)
- DVI (HDMI video compatible)
- DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog),
- USB 3.0 B-Type connector