The SwitchDecks support full HD, 3D, HDR signals up to 4K 60Hz, and allows you to switch between multiple HDMI sources with ease.
The SwitchDeck is an active switcher which amplifies and equalizes the input signal in order to perform at maximum spec. The signal amplification lets you use longer HDMI cables and achieve optimal results.
The main spec to look for when trying to find a true-HDMI 2.0 switch (also including HDMI 2.0a and HDMI 2.0b) is the bandwidth spec-- it should be 18 Gbps. If an HDMI splitter passes this bandwidth, it can achieve full 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 chroma.
Mfg. Part Number
- 3x1 Pigtail:SW-32995
- Distribution Amplifier Boosts Signal
- Switches up to 3 or 5 HDMI 2.0 input signal to one HDMI Display
- Supports HDR
- Supports 4k*2k @60hz (UHD)
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit.
- Support YcvCr 4:4:4
- Support Blu-Ray 24/50/60fs / HD-DVD / xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dobly-AC3
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports Automatic Switching
- HDMI Amplifier in Switch
- MHz Rating: 450MHz
- Max bandwidth 18 Gbps
- Max working current 1000mA
- Operating temperature range 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature range -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions 5.47 x 2.51 x 0.87 inches
- HDMI 2.0 (including HDMI 2.0 a and HDMI 2.0 b)
- CR2025 battery (sold separately)
- SwitchDeck, 4K UHD HDMI Switch - HDMI Distribution Amplifier
- DC5V/1A Power Supply (3x1 pigtail does not use one)
- Quick Start Guide
- IR Remote (3x1 and 5x1 model)
Works correctly so far. My previous switch, not a Sewell product, didn't last very long. Hoping this is a better device.
Worked first three days. Then tv would go blank for 5 second then on about 10 seconds. Repeat, repeat …. Had to put old HDMI switch back in which works as it should. Will try again when I get time.
We're sorry you're having trouble with that device! Feel free to reach out to our tech support team for troubleshooting assistance!
My TV had limited HDMI ports and the SwitchDeck filled the bill nicely. Would look to Sewell again in the future for any other AV needs.
Works as described. So far so good!
It looks nice. It's design is nice. I found it's push button in the middle. I be not sure yet if I can figure out how to use it with Led projector with 3 HDMI cables plugged in to it or not with a LED Projector yet. I am getting help with it.TV,computer monitor plugs into HDMI Hub that plugs into LED projector. That's the plan regardless of whether success or fail! Either way oh well?!?