The HD-Link 1080p HD KVM lets you extend your Monitor, audio, keyboard, mouse and other USB devices up to 330 ft. away from your computer using a single Cat5e/Cat6. Simply plug in a USB cable, HDMI cable, and optional IR and audio cables from your computer to the sender and then connect your keyboard, mouse, and monitor to the receiver to remotely access your computer.
Note: For distances over 150 ft. we recommend using pure copper Cat6 cable for the most reliable signal.
- Connect your computer to the Sender unit.
- Connect your display and peripherals to the Receiver unit.
- Connect the Sender and Receiver units together using a Cat5e/6 Cable.
- Connect the power adapters for the Sender and Receiver.
Built-in HDMI Splitter
The sender unit features an HDMI output port for a local display at the source location. The Receiver unit features two HDMI outputs (A and B) that work as a splitter to mirror the image from the video source to two screens.
Built-In IR Extender
When using it with a media device, you can use the included IR emitter and receiver cables to extend a remote control's IR signal from the display location to the device location.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 60Hz
- Supports USB 2.0 Devices
- 3.5mm audio passthrough
- IR passthrough for remote control