Don’t let the HDMI distance barrier hold you up. Use this extender to send your HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 175 ft (60M).
How This Works
- Connect the Sender and Receiver units together with one Cat5e/6 cable.
- Connect your HDMI cables from the Sender and Receiver units to their respective display and video source.
- Plug in the included power supplies.
Mfg. Part Number
- Link by Sewell
- Distance: 175 ft (Cat6 is recommended)
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Does not support 3D functionality
- Audio Input: DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM 7.1, DTS, Dolby AC-3, DSD
- Audio Output: LPCM7.1, DTS, Dolby AC3, DSD
- Max Length of input/output HDMI cable: 50ft w/ 26AWG
- Power: DC 5V 2A
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82mm x 44mm x 22mm
You had just what I needed and it was so simple to buy and install. And price was reasonable on a reliable device that may work forever
I have been trying to find out how to return my product. The order no longer needed and doesn't meet my requirements
We're sorry that product didn't work out for you! Feel free to contact our customer service department to set up a return. You can send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +1 (800) 709-1345. Our business hours are Monday-Friday at 8am-5pm MST
Works great - as advertised.
We've deployed over 200 pairs of these into industrial environments for overhead KPI indication. They just work. Plug it in, turn on the video generator and TV, and everything comes up as expected.
Over the course of 5 years I think we've had 3 or 4 fail, but replacing them was simple enough that plant support personnel had no issues swapping them out.
always put out great Product