Ghost Speaker Wire 23 AWG + 2 Terminal Blocks, 2 Conductor, 25 ft
Hide your Speaker Wire in Plain Sight.
The biggest problem in setting up a home theater is figuring where to run the wires. When tearing up your wall is not an option you are often left with messy wiring around the edge of the room. Ghost Wire gives you flat wire runs on your floor, walls, or ceiling, giving your installation a clean look without drilling any holes.
Ghost Wire Termination
- Clean surface VERY WELL with soap and water when possible.
- Terminate Ghost Wire as shown above. Allow a little bit extra length in case of problems.
- Test terminated Ghost Wire with speakers to ensure that there are no problems.
- Starting from one end, expose adhesive and apply Ghost Wire, pressing firmly along center and edges of Ghost Wire as you go.
- Connect your speakers and enjoy your new setup.
They worked well for the most part. we painted our basement a darker color so they really hid well. adhesive could have been stickier, as they came off the wall a couple times. once we got paint over it it stayed up.
Been looking for flat wire in a small gauge and narrow width. Sewell Direct is the only company I could find with exactly what I wanted. They shipped quickly.