USB 2.0 4 Port Hub Active Extension Cable 10M (33 ft)
DescriptionNeed to extend more than just one USB connection longer? This USB Extension Hub would be the best solution to your problem. Extend one USB 2.0 connection 10M (33 ft.) with a attached 4-port Hub.
The specification for USB states that the maximum length of a USB cable is 5 meters (16 feet). As a result, you cannot extend the distance of your USB device more than 16 feet without using a USB "active" extension cable (also known as a USB repeater cable). This cable contains active electronics which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances.
- 10M extension cable (33 ft.)
- 4 USB2.0 ports for easy expansion
- USB Version 2.0 Specification, supports data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps
- Powered by NEC solution, which was the first worldwide USB2.0 hub Controller Device that was certified by the USB Implementers Forum.
- Plug and Play, hot swappable
- Over current Protection
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista and Mac OS X or later versions
- 1 - 10M USB 2.04 port Active Extender Hub