The HL13 extends HDMI and IR signal over a TCP/IP network. One "Sender" can be used to extend the signal to multiple HL13 receivers. The HL13 can also be used without a network switch as a "point-to-point" extender by using a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 330 ft.
How This Works
This kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit.
- Connect the units together with a Cat5e/6 cable. If you are connecting multiple receivers to one sender, connect all units to the network switch.
- Connect your HDMI cables from the sender and receiver units to their respective display or source device.
- Plug in the included power supplies.
- Optional: Connect the included IR cables to control your source device from the display location.
With Gigabit Router
NOTE: We recommend using the HL13 on a dedicated network switch because of the high bandwidth that video requires. You may use it on an existing network but you might experience network delays or heavy compression on the video.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29969-PRO Kit
- SW-29969-R Receiver
- Link by Sewell
- Extends HDMI and IR
- TCP/IP Support (Can connect multiple receivers to a single sender over a local network)
- Supports Deep Color
- Single Cat5e/6
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 Compliant
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Operation Distance: up to 330 ft (100m)
- Frequency Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (Single Link)
- IR Frequency: 20-60 kHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V- 2A
- Dimensions: 65 x 100 x 25mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°- 40°C / 32°- 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -20°- 60°C / -4°- 140° F
Kit Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Transmitter
- HDMI Extender Receiver
- IR Transmitter
- IR Receiver
- 5V DC Power Supply: 2 pcs
Receiver Only Package Contents
- HDMI Extender Receiver: 1pcs
- IR Transmitter: 1pcs
- IR Receiver: 1pcs
- 5V DC Power Supply: 1 pcs
- Operation Manual: 1pcs
- Simple IP and MAC configuration available
- 192.168.168.55 for the Sender
- 192.168.168.56 for the Receiver
The product was easy to install and worked right away. Nice product.
Tech support was on top of the issue. I am currently waiting for replacement. I will come back here and inform everyone on the whole process.
Works as advertised.
SHIPPED ON TIME, PLUG AND PLAY , I NEEDED 4K
AT 300 FEET WORKS ONLY WORKS AT 720 AND SOMETIMES 1080
I TOOK A CHANCE AT OVER 85 FEET , YOU NEVER KNOW
We are sorry that your product isn't working the way you wanted. The HD-Link HL-13 will only output a max resolution of 1080p up to 330FT. If the device was only working at 720p, we'd love to get you a replacement sent your way. If you aren't interested in that, we'd love to set you up for a return. Please reach out to our support if you'd love to move forward with that return.
Previous units from other manufactures would not transmit the needed distance (~130 ft) This unit performs perfectly. Simply plug in and if works!