Luna BNC to VGA + HDMI Converter
The Luna outputs to either VGA or HDMI. It allows users to convert a BNC video signal into a VGA, DVI, or HDMI. This makes it possible to use a standard VGA/SVGA computer monitor or an HDMI/DVI ready computer monitor to view a BNC video signal.
The Luna is the only BNC converter that will work with VGA, DVI, and HDMI allowing it to be used with virtually any computer monitor. This is the ideal solution for devices outputting BNC video signals such as security cameras, surveillance DVRs, multiplexers, and quad video processors.
This device features a "VGA pass-through" which makes it easy to switch between BNC and VGA sources without having to swap cables.(note: the VGA pass-through does NOT convert a VGA signal to HDMI, it is only "VGA to VGA pass-through").
The Luna can also upscale the BNC signal to 1920x1080 so you can view your security footage in HD.
1. VGA IN
2. BNC IN
3. VGA OUT
4. HDMI OUT
|For computers and advanced DVRs||For BNC Cameras and DVRs||For CRT and LCD Monitors||For LCD monitors and HDTVs|
|Press to cycle between BNC and VGA input (VGA output only). The LED on the right will indicate the currently selected input||Press to cycle output resolutions, 800x600 up to 1920x1080 (1080p)||Press to open the on-screen menu.||Press to hold the current frame on the screen. Press again for normal viewing|
Mfg. Part Number
- Please Note: The Luna converts a BNC signal to VGA or HDMI, though it does not convert a VGA signal to HDMI
- No drivers required, Plug and Play
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions
- Supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM and standard TV format inputs
- Supports 480i and 570i input resolution
- HD Cameras are not supported
- Picture freeze function
- VGA/HDMI output resolution from 800X600 to 1920X1080
- Adjustable brightness, contrast, sharpness, and saturation
- Wide range power supply:5V—12V DC adapter
- VGA in to VGA output bypass
- Input ports:
- 1xBNC, 1xVGA
- Output ports:
- 1xVGA, 1xHDMI
- Power Supply:
- 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- 5.4(D)x 10.7(W) x 3.4(H)
- .61 lb
- Output resolutions:
- 800X600@60Hz, 800X600 @ 75Hz, 1024X768 @ 60Hz, 720p/60(1280X720 @ 60Hz),1280X1024 @ 60Hz, 1360x768 @ 60Hz,1440X900 @ 60Hz,1680X1050 @ 60Hz, 1080p/60(1920X1080 @ 60Hz)
- CVBS input format:
- PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM
- BNC to VGA/HDMI Convert Box.
- 5V DC Power Supply Adaptor.
- Quick reference guide