The new Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors give you all of the benefits of Banana Plugs for your legacy style receivers and speakers.
Standard Banana Plugs won’t work with Spring Clip Terminals. Many old receivers and speakers and some new speakers and receivers use this type of terminal shown below. Our Flex Pin Deadbolt Banana Connectors are designed to work with these spring clip terminals.
Flex-Pin Deadbolt Benefits
- Protects your Speaker Wire: The Flex Pin Deadbolts protect the ends of your speaker wire from being destroyed by strong spring clip terminals
- Provides a strong reliable connection: The Gold plated weave gives you the highest possible sound quality
- Allows you to connect higher gauge wire to skinnier terminals. Many high quality speaker wires are too thick to fit into Spring Clip terminals. The Deadbolt Flex Pins let you use speaker wire up to 10 AWG in thickness with these smaller terminals.
- Strip the cable at least 1/2"
- Unscrew the Dealbolt flex pin's head
- Insert cable through
- Fold Down wires
- Re-screw the Deadbolt Flex Pin's Head
Deadbolt Flex Pin Banana Plugs for Spring Loaded Speaker Terminals
I bought these flex pin plugs to connect a center channel speak that did not have the usual posts. Installing these was simple and quick. They work great and I'm glad that I have extras lying around for my next project.
Please note: If you're buying these to use with the pre-terminated Sewell Direct deadbolt banana plug cables, they are not interchangeable. That is to say, if you have the pre-terminated cables you cannot simply unscrew the banana plug and replace it with the flex pen connector. Bummer, I know. Those cables and these ends would be a 5+ star product if they were interchangeable--as they should be.
The best flex pin connector I’ve ever used! Brilliant design that accommodates 10AWG speaker wire with a very solid application and worry free MTBF!
I WANT TO RECEIVE THE FLEXIBLE BANANA PLUG PACKAGE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID 14 DAYS AGO.
I sent you an email about a free replacement I sent your way. Please call or email our customer service department if you would like further help!