How to Install Deadbolt Spade Connectors:
- Unscrew the cap of the Deadbolt Spade Connector.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the center hole of the connector.
- Bend the strands of the speaker wire down around the teeth of the connector.
- Screw the cap back on to secure the spade connector to the speaker wire.
- Your Deadbolt Banana Spade connector is ready.
Spade connectors are a versatile alternative to banana plugs or wire crimps when setting up a modular home entertainment system. Easy to terminate and with a strong, clear connection, these spade connectors make any audio install a breeze.
Deployment is as simple as inserting your speaker wire, tightening down the crimping screws, and then plugging the connector into your audio devices. It couldn't be easier!
Fast-locking technology lets you quickly and easily terminate 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 gauge speaker wire without soldering, crimping, or using screws. Fast-Locking works by using self crimping teeth which securely lock the spade connector to the speaker wire.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-29995-6 6 pairs
- SW-29995-1 1 pair
- Deadbolt™ by Sewell
- 45° Spade Connector
- Six Pairs Per Pack
- 24k Gold Plated Brass
- Maximum accepted AWG: 8 AWG (10 AWG suggested)
- Spade "U" Opening: 8.5mm
- Spade "U" Height: 11mm
- Spade Width: 2.3mm
- The Outside Edge of the Connector: 13.85mm
I would buy again
My stereo was purchased in1973. 4 Altec speakers a Sansui amp and preamp.None have connections like todays equipment. With a little ingenuity the connections worked. This stereo has never sounded so good. Thank you
Well constructed, reasonable price. I would purchase these again.