No more reaching back behind your computer to plug in your digital camcorder, key drive, or hard drive. Use our mini USB hub to put your USB port on your desktop.
We also carry a 4-port Mini Hub.
The mini USB hub is USB 2.0 compliant and will work with both USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports. Use the hub to connect your digital cameras, hard drives, printers, USB dongles, digital speakers, key drives, and all of your other USB devices.
Mfg. Part Number
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification of 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports bus-powered mode only
- Plug and play
- Provides two downstream ports and one upstream port
- Bus fault detection and recovery
- Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98SE, and Mac 8.6 or higher
- Pentium 233 HHz or faster
- 64 MB RAM or more
- USB mini hub with built-in six inch USB cable
- User's Manual
Pros: The price was cheap and charged my Fitbit!Cons: I was not able to charge my Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad mini!Other: The information listed on line should state that it is not capable of charging Apple products.
It's possible that you were having some issues with the unit, maybe related to the USB 3.0 charge controller in your devices. Feel free to give our tech department a call to do some troubleshooting.