This 75 ohm RG59 coaxial cable consists of a center conductor, dielectric and two forms of shielding, an aluminum foil shield and a 95% braided wire shielding to protect your signal from EMI.
These RG59 cables are coupled with stranded 18 AWG power cables. Combined with our BNC connectors and power terminal pigtail this will give you rock-solid connections for flexible and reliable installations throughout your building.
The 1000 foot cables come on a wooden spool marked at every foot, perfect for pulling on its own or loading onto your cable tree
Included with this bundle are 50 sturdy BNC compression heads. BNC compression heads ensure a solid, reliable connection that you can count on. If you need a compression tool check out the BNC, RCA, F-Connector crimping tool.
Mfg. Part Number
- 1000l ft. Spool of RG59+Power Siamese Cable, Black
- 50 Pack of BNC Compression Heads
- Wooden Spool
- Dual Shielding
- 1000' of RG59 + Power Siamese Cable
- Great for surveillance, BNC connections
- 18 AWG Gauge (power) and 20 AWG CCA (RG59)
- CM Jacket (in-wall installation approved)
- 95% Copper Braid Shielding
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?