Using your car audio system to listen to your music rather than sticking with headphones or mini-speakers has many benefits. You can take it in your car and stow it in your glove box when not in use. The Belkin FM transmitter for iPod can switch among any channel between 88.1 MHz-107.9 MHz.
After you find a series of blank or fuzzy radio stations in your area, you can save them and keep them programmed for ease in switching.
Another problem with most FM transmitters, is that they are only designed for certain models of iPods. There have been many different models and generations and it's hard to find one that is universal. This FM transmitter is designed to fit and be compatible with all iPod models. It does this by providing a series of docks/trays that to match the iPod you are using.
This is the black FM transmitter from Belkin. The list of compatble iPod models is found on the right.
Mfg. Part Number
- Belkin Tune Base FM Transmitter
- For iPods with 30-pin dock
- Comes with various tray adapters to fit different iPod models
- Transmit FM radio of your music on stations ranging from
- Power comes from cigarrete power adapter build into the Tune Base Transmitter
- All-in-one car kit solution for iPod
- Programmable memory slots to easily go back to open frequencies and toggle between them
- iPod nano 1st generation
- iPod nano 2nd generation
- iPod mini
- iPod 20GB/U2 30GB 40GB 60GB
- iPod Color 20GB/U2 30GB 40GB 60GB
- iPod Video 30GB
- iPod Video 60GB 80GB
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?