Mfg. Part Number
- # Automatically detects and down converts the incoming PC resolution to NTSC, PAL, RGB or YUV.
- # Supports high resolution PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz).
- # Output video format is selectable between composite/S-Video, YUV and RGB through a control button on the remote.
- # Supports high input refresh rate up to 140Hz (VGA).
- # Adjustable images scaling.
- # Pan, Position and Zoom Feature.
- # Advance 2-D flicker filter ensures flicker-free picture.
- # Last state memory recall ( all settings will be saved if the converter is turned off or unplugged from the electricity )
- # Adjustment and control through RS-232 interface.
- # Useful functions, overscan, freeze, test pattern, magnifier.
- # Remote control
- # OSD operation display
- # Wide/Standard screen
- # VGA pass-though
- # AT-PC-AVSCOMP ( PC to Component / S-Video / Composite Converter )
- # 3ft Composite Video Cable
- # 3ft VGA Cable
- # Application Software
- # IR Remote Control
- # Power Supply
- # Instructions Manual
- Input terminal: HD-15 R/G/B/H/V Input resolution: Common resolution lists: VGA@60Hz up to 140Hz refresh rate SVGA@60Hz up to 120Hz refresh rate XGA@60Hz up to 85Hz refresh rate SXGA@60Hz refresh rate UXGA@60Hz refresh rate
- * Output terminal: Composite video RCA, S-Video mini-din, PC-Out (pass through) HD-15, PC- In HD-15, RGB/YUV-Out HD-15
- * Output system: NTSC or PAL TV system R/G/B/H/V (PC pass through) R/G/B/Sync Fh=15 KHz, Fv=50/60Hz Ys/U/V Fh= 15KHz, Fv=50/60Hz
- * Controls: Front panel control, IR remote control, RS-232 control.
- * Power: DC 12V 800mA center: positive
- * Dimensions: 8(W) x 6(D) x 2(H)inch
- * Weight: 4LB
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?