AMS SATA II 3 in 2 (3 Hard Drives in 2 Bay Spaces, SATA to SATA) Aluminum Backplane
Get internal storage performance externally. The AMS SATA three drive rack fits three 3.5-inch drives inside two 5.25-inch external drive slots. SATA is the fastest drive connecting technology and with its small form factor it makes perfect sense to use for hot-swappable storage. Each drive slides and clips safely into the rack and can be locked in. Having three drives in the same space as it would normally take to fit two frees up physical space and gives more versatility in applications.
Mfg. Part Number
- Hot-Swap 1" Hard Disk Trays
- SATA 1 / 150MBs or SATA II / 300MBs
- Point to Point 15 pin or 4 pin power inlet
- Individual HDD power on/off switch
- User selectable Fan Speed
- Alarm / Temp Fan Warning
- Aluminum / Metal Finish
- Dimension: 7.9"(L) x 5.7"(W) x 3.4"(H)
- Colling Fan: 8 cm
- Material: Steel / Aluminum
- Weight: 3 lbs
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?