The web-based manager makes it easy to configure the print server to allow it to connect to other users. This is a great tool since it can be access from anywhere in the network. The firmware is upgradeable to keep your server up to date with drivers and other important upgrades.
Mfg. Part Number
- One USB Ports 1.1 Compliant Ports
- One LAN Port (RJ-45) 10/100M Port, Auto cross-over
- Support TCP/IP, IPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, LPR and SMB
- Support Windows 95/98/ME/2K/XP/NT 4.0, Mac OS 8.1 &
- Support UNIX/Linux and NetWare (Bindery/NDS)
- Support DHCP, Windows Print Monitor Technology
- Support SNMP & HP Web JetAdmin
- High Performance 32-Bit RISC Micro Processor
- 1 Mb Flash Memory
- 2 Mb System Memory
- Reset Button to Factory Default Setting
- Upgradeable Firmware
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?