Easily transfer your analog videos through your computer’s USB port with Sewell’s USB RCA/S-Video Video Capture Adapter. This handy, easy to use adapter allows you to easily capture all of your VHS videos onto a computer, where you can then put them onto a DVD or keep them on a hard drive. You can also capture all of your old home videos that were filmed with an analog camcorder onto your computer with no extra equipment.
- Capture analog audio and video to your computer at 30 frames per second at resolutions of 352x288 or 640x480
- Compatible with Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, XP, and 2000
- Includes Honestech video capture and VHS to DVD software
- Capture composite or S-video from analog camcorders, VCR, DVD player, and video game consoles
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
Not only does this handy adapter allow you to capture audio and video, you can also capture snapshots on the fly. The USB connector on this model features a physical button which will snap pictures of whatever video you are capturing.
You can transfer VHS to DVD with this product, find out how.