Rivule 6x1 HDMI Scaler Switcher
Sewell Part # SW-32929
Not yet rated)(
HDMI Port Configuration
6x1 Scaler Switcher
Great for any conference room, church service, or entertainment center the Rivule 6X1 Scaler Switcher brings the best resolutions (up to 4K@30Hz) to your display from any of your devices. Compact with a more slim design, this 6x1 switch brings scaling features that allow you to also change between multiple resolutions as well as convert from VGA to HDMI. The Rivule 6x1 also supports both optical and stereo audio breakout.
Scaling Resolutions up to 4K@30Hz
Output resolutions can be easily selected to your preferred resolution. While 4K@30Hz would be most preferred for most devices, the option to scale gives you the ability to switch between devices (such as computers) and scale between resolutions taking away any distortion on your display. The Rivule 6x1 supports various output resolutions, such as: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1360x768, 1280x800, 1024x768, 1280x720.
4 HDMI and 2 VGA Inputs
The Rivule 6x1 inputs include: 4 HDMI ports and 2 VGA ports giving you great adaptability for your display.
Easy Control: IR, RS-232, and Front Panel
Easily having full control of the Rivule 6x1 makes it a great tool for many different AV setups. The controls on the front panel and remote control of the Rivule 6x1 are intuitive and easy to use. The Rivule 6x1 also includes an IR extension to easily tuck away the switch. We have also made this switch to be easily controlled via RS-232 to manage your inputs simply for your display.
Taking from the Audio Return Channel, the Rivule 6x1 takes the hassle out of switching between audio sources. When switching between devices the Rivule 6x1 also switches to the same audio source, with the audio breakout (in stereo or optical) you will never have to make any more changes to your sound system.
When it comes to our products, we are always looking for ways it can be improved and be better. We included a USB port for firmware updates and will send out firmware updates as the become available.
- HDMI: 4 HDMI/DVI video source input ports (embedded HDMI audio format：PCM).
- VGA: 2 VGA video source input ports.
- AUDIO: 2 3.5mm stereo audio source input ports, switched following the corresponding VGA.
- HDMI: HDMI video output port.
- 3P AUDIO: Dual-Mono analog audio output port.
- 3.5mm AUDIO: stereo audio output port.
- OPTICAL: Supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel audio.
- FIRMWARE: Type-A USB port for updating firmware.
- RS232: Serial port, 3-pin pluggable terminal block, connect with control terminal (e.g. a PC) to control Compact Scaler Switcher.
- IR IN: connect to an IR Receiver, to receive IR signal send by corresponding IR remote.
- Uses a DC 5V 3A power adapter