Spider Pro 4x2 4K HDMI Matrix
Sewell Part # SW-32882
List: $419.00 | Save 18%
Not yet rated)(
Open Box Items
Starting from: $281.16
Easily route 4 video sources (Blu-Ray player, gaming console, etc.) to 2 displays. This is a great solution for home theaters, but it also works wonderfully for HDTV retail and show sites, information distribution, signage, data control centers, presentations, and more.
4x2 HDMI Matrix
The beauty of HDMI matrixes is that they can work either as a splitter or as a switch allowing you to send any combination of video sources to any combination of displays. IP control (along with RS-232 control as well) allows for easy control of the Matrix with an easy-to-use web interface
Remote Control (Supports Logitech Harmony Remotes)
The Matrix does include a remote control but the real power of IR is unlocked with a Logitech Harmony Remote which can turn you into an entertainment master with absolute full control of your devices.
Easy-to-Use Web Interface (optional)
IP control/RS-232 control is an option that allows you to control the switching and splitting from a distance on a computer, but it also includes a few advanced features that give you a lot more control over the exact specs of the video you send to each individual HDTV, and can even enable faster switching.
EDID management becomes easy and straight-forward with a simple and intuitive web interface.
One of the most important reasons to manage EDID manually is to ensure that you are treating each HDTV connected to the Matrix uniquely. If you are splitting a single source on two displays that support different resolutions, timing, color, etc., most splitters/matrixes will send the lowest-common setting to all connected HDTVs because they are designed to mirror the same content on all screens. This is very undesireable if there is a large high-resolution screen and a low-resolution screen connected to the same splitter/matrix since you'll be getting the low-resolution specs on the high-resolution screen.
EDID management allows you to treat every HDTV uniquely by entering in the specs that you know they can support. The Spider Pro series also has an EDID learning feature that makes it so you don't always need to manual input the EDID information for each display. One of the advantages of manually inputing EDID info is to force certain resolutions, refresh rates, color specs, etc. if you know exactly what you want.
Faster Switching with EDID Storage
Once Spider Pro has learned your EDID settings, it can switch a few seconds faster since much of the EDID handshake is already accomplished.
Why would you want 4K@60Hz vs 4K@30Hz?
The Spider Pro 4x2 HDMI Matrix supports 4k@60Hz at 4:2:0 Chroma subsampling, as well as 1080p@144Hz. Watch this video to see the difference between 60Hz and 30Hz refresh rates.
Factory Direct = Superior Value
At Sewell Direct we don't care much for unnecessary distributors, retailers, or other middle-men. Our products are designed by us, we oversee the manufacturing process, and we bring it in direct to our US warehouse for the best possible deal to our customers.
Mfg. Part Number
- Deck™ by Sewell
- 4x2 True Matrix (4x2 HDMI Switch and 4x2 HDMI Splitter functionality)
- Support HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K
- Supports 7.1CH of LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports Deep Color up to 1080p 36-bit
- Supports Internal/External EDID
- Supports IR, RS-232 and Web GUI controls
- 4x2 HDMI Matrix
- Remote Control (CR-33)
- Power Adaptor
- Operational Manual
- HDCP 1.4
- Video Bandwidth: 340Mbps /10.2Gbps
- Input Ports: 4 x Female HDMI type A,
- 1 x RS-232, 1 x Control, 1 x Mini USB
- (for service only)
- Output ports 2 x Female HDMI type A
- Operating Temperature Range:0°C ~ 40°C / 32 °F ~ 104 °F
- Storage Temperature Range:
- -20°C ~ 60°C / -4 °F ~ 140 °F
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL
- Power Consumption: 3w
- Dimensions: 240 mm(W) x 104 mm(D) x 43 mm(H)/
- Jacks Excluded
- 240 mm(W) x 111.7 mm(D) x 48 mm(H)/
- Jacks Included
- Output Resolution: 480i ~1080p, VGA~WUXGA & 4Kx2K
- Weight: 768 g/ 1.68 lbs
- Input source equipment such as Blu-ray/DVD players with 3D/4kx2k
- contents, output display HD TV/monitor with 3D/4kx2k functions and
- HDMI high standard cables.
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?