The Salt 1x4 HDMI splitter supports HDMI 2.0 specifcations (4K@60Hz) and is backwards compliant with HDMI 1.4 signals. It is HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant. It also has one USB 3.0 charging port to to help provide power for additional devices near the splitter.
Some common devices that can be used with the USB 3.0 charging port:
- Roku Stick
- Roku Express
- FireTV Stick
Note: Salt HDMI Splitters are all HDCP compliant which means that this splitter does not strip or bypass HDCP. This splitter supports all versions of HDCP including HDCP 2.2.
- Supports 4K*2K at 60Hz
- USB 3.0 Power Port
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDMI 2.0
- Supports deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit
- Supports 3D
- Repeats HDMI Signal
- Supports HDR
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
If you have a 1080p or 720p TV, the signal sent to both from the switcher will end up being limited to 1080 or 720p unless you use a downscaler between the splitter and the 720p TV. That way, each TV will display the highest possible resolution.
Mfg. Part Number
- Salt by Sewell
- 1 x HDMI Input port
- 4 x HDMI Output ports
- 1 x USB 3.0 Charging port
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD< and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3D Format Support: up to 1080P/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F-104° Ft
- Storage Temperature: -4°F-140°F
- Dimensions 20 cm x 84 cm x 132 cm
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- 1 x 1x4 HDMI Splitter with USB Charge
- 5V/1A DC power adapter
- User Manual
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?