Sewell Silverback Banana Plugs
These Silverback banana plugs have the quality you’ve come to expect from Sewell, including; gold plated connectors, a heavy duty, but light casing, and a tight cable-screw design. What sets these banana plugs apart is its unique 2 screw lock design. This connection will secure your cable more than a single screw, or open screw design. Dual screw connectivity provides a secure connection, durability, and the most crisp and clear signal possible with more signal transmission through contact. Our best banana plug yet!
How to Install Silverback Banana Plugs:
- Unscrew the jacket to reveal the core of the Silverback Banana Plug.
- Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire into the core of the banana plug. (loosen the 2 small screws to accomodate the size of your speaker wire if needed)
- Tighten the 2 screws to secure the speaker wire to the core of the Silverback Banana Plug.
- Replace the jacket over the core.
- Your Silverback Banana Plug is ready for connection.
All in all you should only need 30 seconds for this entire operation.
Silverback Strength Test
Silverback Feature Showcase
What Are Banana Plugs?
Today, many electronics use the banana plug interface, also known as binding post (referring to this connection in its female form). This female binding post connection that accepts this banana plug is found commonly on virtually all audio/video receivers, speaker wall plates, and more.
Banana plugs offer an alternative to inserting a bare speaker wire into the equipment. Often a bare speaker connection is not as reliable as a guaranteed banana plug connection. Wires tend to get pulled out or frizzy after time passes. Banana plugs require only one install, giving you a permanent and robust connector at the end of your speaker wire.
What makes the Silverback the banana plug of choice?
There are some key features of these banana plugs, which make them the installers choice.
- 24K gold plating on the Connectors for a lifetime of use, with a crystal clear signal
- Pure copper connectors are at the core of this banana plug to allow perfect signal pass-through
- Double screws, when properly fastened, are said to be as effective as soldering, but clearly with much less hassle.
- The casing unscrews over the tip, so you don’t have to worry about keeping it on the cable when installing. For a hassle-free solution
All these features are to provide the installer with ease-of-use and durability, and to provide the end-user with a crisp clear audio transmission for life.