Switcher alternates access between two computers located near each other. Simply plug your peripherals directly into the switch, connect the cables to the computers you want to control, select the computer you want to work on, and you're ready. To switch, press the button in the front of the USB Switcher or a preset key on the keyboard.
One of the best features of this product is the USB Switcher allows you to choose between a Macintosh or PC USB keyboard/video/mouse combination!
- Mac and PC Compatible
- Saves money on additional hardware costs
- Saves space on your desktop
- Increases productivity - saves time
- No software driver installation needed
- Add PCs and Macs or Remove Connected PCs or Macs for maintenance without powering down the computer
- Use push button or hot key control for easy computer selection
- On screen display (OSD) control
- Auto scan mode for monitoring all PCs
- User inexpensive and commonly found standard cables
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- The USB Switcher
- Two 6ft DVI-A to VGA Cable
- One DVI-A to VGA Adapter
- Two 6ft A to B USB Cable
- Two 6ft Audio Cables
- One 12V Transformer
See a Closer Look
Front | Back
Download the manual, click here.