Want to operate your dual display computer up to 330ft away? The Gefen CAT5-9000I allows you to extend an analog display along with USB, Serial (RS232), and audio with input and output capabilities. The CAT5-9000I uses 2 CAT-5e cables to extend your computer securly and easily.
Ease of Installation
Gefen makes hooking up any accessory simple and easy. To connect the CAT5-9000I, take the Sending box and connect the VGA analog display, USB, Serial, and Audio cables (included) from the computer. Then connect the desired length of CAT-5e cables (sold separately), to the receiving box along with the appropriate VGA, USB, Serial, and Audio devices. Both sending and receiving boxes need to be supplied with power. When everything is connected, it extends your monitors, USB and Serial devices, and Audio up to the length of your CAT-5e cables.
See a closer look
- Extends any VGA displays up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 resolution video
- Extends USB 1.1 compliant devices up to 330 feet
- Extends RS232 Serial interface
- Audio is extended for multimedia applications
- Eliminates computer noise where you work
- Uses two CAT-5e cables
- Installs in minutes
To download the manual click here.